Skip to main content

Welcome to February: Cozy Kitchens, Crazy Weather, and Fresh Starts

February has officially arrived, and if you’ve looked out the window (or at the weather map) lately, you know this month did not ease in gently. ❄️

Snowstorms, ice, wild temperature swings (we've been way below zero more than once - then factor in the wind chill!) ~ winter is showing up loud across so many states right now. One day it’s freezing, the next it’s raining, and somehow we’re all still expected to figure out dinner.

If you’re like me, February always feels like a pivot month. We’re past the sparkle of the holidays. January’s “new year, new everything” energy has settled down. And now we’re craving things that feel simple, steady, and comforting ~ especially at home.

For me, that usually starts in the kitchen.


February Is a Reset Month (Not a Hustle Month)

I think February gets a bad reputation. It’s cold. It’s gray. It can feel long. But I’ve learned to see it differently.

February is about:

  • Re-establishing easy routines

  • Making the kitchen work for you, not against you

  • Stocking up on things that simplify daily life

  • Creating a little warmth and calm when the weather is doing the opposite

This is the month where small changes matter more than big goals. A better-organized pantry. Fewer grocery runs. Knowing where your containers actually are when you need them. Real-life wins.


A Gentle Way to Explore Something New: The $5 Tupperware Digital Kit

Let’s talk about something that fits this February reset energy perfectly.

Right now, Tupperware is offering a $5 digital starter kit, and I love it because it’s low-pressure, low-risk, and very realistic for this season of life.

This is not about jumping into anything you’re not ready for. It’s about options.

With the $5 digital kit, you get:

  • Access to the Tupperware platform and tools

  • A chance to see how things work before committing

  • Community, support, and learning ~ without a big upfront cost

  • The ability to decide what role (if any) makes sense for you

No boxes piling up. No big investment. Just information and access.

If you’ve ever thought:

  • “I’d love a discount on kitchen products”

  • “I miss being part of something social and flexible”

  • “I’m curious, but not ready for a big leap”

This is a very February-appropriate way to test the waters.

Here's the link to get started! https://my.tupperware.com/jennyboquet/Enroll


Winter Weather Is Wild ~ How’s It Where You Are?

I’m here in Vermont, and winter has definitely been… dramatic. ❄️
Between snow, ice, and those bone-cold days that make you rethink leaving the house, I know we’re not alone.

I’ve seen friends posting from:

  • The mid-Atlantic region dealing with ice storms!

  • The South getting surprise freezes and even snow!

  • The Northeast getting snow and frigid cold!

It feels like everyone is getting a different version of winter right now.

I’d love to know ~ how’s February weather treating you where you live?
Are you buried in snow, dealing with ice, or enjoying a rare sunny winter stretch?

Drop a comment and tell me what winter looks like on your end. It’s one of my favorite ways to feel connected this time of year.


February Kitchen Deals Are Rolling In (And More Are Coming)

If February has you cooking at home more (because… weather), this is a great time to peek at what’s happening on my website.

✨ New February offers are live now
✨ Additional deals were added yesterday, February 3
✨ More offers are coming tomorrow, February 5 at noon Eastern

This month tends to bring:

  • Practical kitchen solutions

  • Seasonal savings

  • Items that make everyday cooking and storage easier

I always recommend checking back more than once ~ February deals tend to stack and change, and I’ll continue updating as new ones drop.


Keeping It Simple This Month

If there’s one thing I want February to feel like, it’s lighter.

Not perfect.
Not over-scheduled.
Not packed with unrealistic goals.

Just warmer meals, smoother routines, and options that support real life ~ whether that’s better food storage, exploring something new for $5, or simply staying cozy while winter does its thing.


Let’s Stay Connected This February

If this resonated with you:

  • 💬 Comment and tell me how winter is where you live

  • 💾 Save this post to come back to the February offers

  • 🔗 Check out my website for the latest deals and updates

And if you’re curious about that $5 digital kit, I’m always happy to share more — no pressure, just information. If you're ready to sign up - here's the link! https://my.tupperware.com/jennyboquet/Enroll

Here’s to a cozy, calm, and simplified February. 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Is for Momentum: Light, Hydration & Stepping Forward

There’s something about March that feels different. It’s not loud like January. It’s not cozy like February. March feels like a nudge. The days get longer. The sun lingers. The light shifts just enough to remind us that we’re moving forward ~ whether we feel ready or not. And if you’re like me, March isn’t about dramatic transformation. It’s about gentle momentum. Not hustle. Not burnout. Just forward. Let’s talk about what that looks like in real life. 1. Drink the Water. Fuel the Energy. I know hydration isn’t flashy. But neither is energy at 2:00 PM when you still have things to do. World Water Day is coming up, and there’s a hydration sale starting Thursday (25% off or more on select bottles and pitchers). I wanted to mention it now since I’m blogging weekly ~ because honestly? This is the time of year when hydration starts to matter even more. We’re: Getting outside more Moving more Planning more Doing more And most of us still forget to drink enough w...

🕒 "3 Ways I Save Time at Home (Without Losing My Mind or My Sparkle)"

  It’s that season where calendars explode ~ between sports, graduations, garden prep, and that mysterious pile of laundry that seems to regenerate like a Marvel villain. And while I’m all for spontaneity and sunshine, I thrive on simple systems that make life easier without adding stress. Here are three real-life ways I’m saving time at home right now ~ while using some of May’s standout Tupperware favorites to pull it all together. 1. Prep Once, Eat Twice (or More!) with the KeepTabs Containers Busy schedules call for smart snacking and even smarter storage. I’ve been using the KeepTabs containers like my little kitchen sidekicks. They're perfect for: Dividing leftovers into single-serve lunches (hello, grab-and-go!) Packing snacks for the car or kid pickups Keeping pantry staples organized and visible They’re lightweight, stack beautifully, and bonus: I can see what’s inside at a glance. They also keep me from buying three more bags of rice when I already have ...